Flight Instructor Certifications

CFI Certified Flight Instructor: This is the rating needed to teach someone to fly.
CFII: is needed in order to teach someone working on their Instrument Rating.
MEI: To teach as a Multi-Engine Instructor.
Ground Instructor License: Needed to ONLY teach Ground school.

Be Well Paid

Commercial and private pilots are in great demand. Starting salaries begin in the range of $50,000 & up. The pool of qualified pilots has and is shrinking. This means that being a pilot has become a much better paying career.

Top Flight Instruction

We offer experienced flight instruction and training for: private flight instruction, instrument training, commercial certified flight instruction, flight reviews, wings program, companion flyers.

We Guide You

If you know what you want, we can fuel your ascent. If you’re new to the possibility of being a pilot we can guide you through the options, requirements and resources, as well as, propel you on the right flight path for your life and goals.